sexta-feira, outubro 08, 2010

É a economia estupido! - episódio 3



É a economia estupido! (ou musica para Sábado à noite) - episódio 3

“I want you back”, The Jackson 5
“Please Mr Postman”, The Marvelettes
“Ain't no Mountain high enough”, Marvin Gaye
“(Love is like) Heat wave”, Martha & the Vandellas
“Dancing in the street”, Martha & the Vandellas
“The house that Jack built”, Aretha Franklin
“I was made for you”, She & him
“Then he kissed me”, The Crystals
“Nowhere to go”, Martha & the Vandellas
“Respect”, Aretha Franklin
“I wonder”, The Ronettes
“Its in his kiss”, The Supremes
"I hear a symphony" Diana Ross & The Supremes
"Baby love", The Supremes
"Be my Baby", The Ronettes
"Baby, I love you" The Ronettes
"Sweet darlin'", She & him
"I've told every little star", Linda Scott
"You've lost that loving feeling", The Righteous Brothers

O download fresquinho aqui mesmo.

1 comentário: